- Max. Drilling Diameter
- Max. Drilling Depth
- Max. torque
High durability and reliable bearing capacity
The drilling reactive force of the rotary drilling rig is transmitted from the drilling rig to the machine and then from the machine to the ground. Various structural components of the machine are subject to the structural stress resulting from the drilling force. Unique design is adopted for various structural components of the transmission chain on the rotary drilling rig of Sunward Intelligent so as to guarantee a more stable structure and higher bearing capacity of the machine.
- Special chassis
- The self-made special extendable chassis suitable for the actual load is adopted, which improves the stability of the complete machine. With this chassis, construction in any range of 360°can be implemented, and performance of the structural components of the complete machine can be improved, thus ensuring a balanced center of gravity.
- Winch arrangement
- The main and auxiliary winches are installed on the platform, which greatly reduces the tipping torque of the operation device and the rotary inertia of the upper part of the platform and improves the stability of the complete machine.
- Mast structure
- The high-strength anti-deformation design is adopted for the drill mast. The rectangular mast section is even wider in the guide rail direction. This can effectively reduce the structural stress of the mast and make it more suitable for the rock penetrating construction conditions which involves high-strength variable and constant load.
- Trolley traveling mechanism
- The wide-range design is adopted for the parallelogram adjusting mechanism, with a large structural size (i.e. the size of M is large). The installation distance between the trolley traveling cylinders of the two drill masts (the size of M is large), which is equivalent to a triangle structure. This improves the stability of the operation device for construction on hard ground.
- Square-shaft casing structure
- The box type square shaft casing structure is used for the mast deflection seat. The force of mast is directly transferred onto the trolley traveling mechanism, thus eliminating the stress of the rotary frilling force on weak links of the deflection seat and improving the structural stability and reliability.
The efficient and reliable engine is equipped with efficient hydraulic transmission system, which guarantees the strong power of the machine. The advance intelligent electronic control system can give full play to the efficiency of the machine. Meanwhile, the reasonable local structural design noticeably reduces the wearable and consumable.
The hydraulic system developed in joint efforts with a world first-class element manufacture is able to improve the hydraulic energy conversion rate of the element and reduce the transmission loss of pipelines of the system.